BGE Assistance

For immediate assistance, you can call First Call For Help on your land line at  410-685-0525 or 211 on your cell phone and ask for Fuel Fund Assistance.(Please note that you are not eligible to apply for Fuel Fund assistance unless you have been to OHEP since 7/3/2017)