Blanket Charm City with the Hyatt this season!
The Hyatt Regency Baltimore has pledged to donate one blanket for every bed in the hotel to the Franciscan Center and Maryland Center for Veterans Education & Training (MCVET), a local nonprofit that serves more than 250 veterans daily. We are thrilled to be a part of this exciting project!
All donations will be accepted between Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2014, and New Year’s Eve, December 31, 2014.
How can you help? Simply donate new blankets of any size and spread the word!
1. Go to Hyatt Regency Baltimore’s Facebook Page for additional information about the drive, a donation link and real-time Blanket Baltimore ticker to follow the donations.
2. Purchase Blankets Online – Target has provided an online link found on the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Facebook Page so you can shop for blankets online and receive free shipping to the Hyatt.
3. Drop off blankets in the lobby at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore or drive into the Hyatt driveway at the Charles Street Entrance and drop the blankets with the bellman.
4. Donations are tax-deductible! Be sure to fill out the online information card.
5. Once you make a donation, be sure to tell everyone on Twitter, #hyattblanketsbmore.
Corporate Donations & Employee Drive Donations
Donate more than 50 blankets and become an official Hyatt Blankets Baltimore Partner. Your company will receive the following:
- Company name & logo featured on Hyatt Regency Baltimore’s Facebook & Twitter pages. Current value is an audience of over 10,000 for your company’s exposure on social media.
- Invitation & recognition at the Hyatt’s ‘Thank You Celebration’ slated for early 2015.
- Blanket donations are tax-deductible.
If you have further questions, please contact the Hyatt Regency Baltimore at (410) 605-2802.